LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rock Import Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new from pine bluff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pbteg11

new from pine bluff Empty
PostSubject: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 am

whats up guys just checkin in I drive a 99 integra gsr with a jdm b18c swap...check pics i will upload some soon
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:58 am

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS...ITS PRETTY INACTIVE RIGHT NOW...AS WE DONT HAVE TO MANY MEMBERS BUT WE ARE TRYING TO BRING IT UP TO A REGULAR FORUM SPEED. YOU DEFINATELY NEED TO POST PICS OF YOUR INTEGRA. ALSO IF YOU WOULD ADD A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE NAME AND AGE AND JUST BASIC INFO SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW YOU. BUT ANYWAYS HELP US GET THIS FORUM GOING BY TELLING YOUR FRIENDS AND WHAT NOT AND ENJOY YOUR STAY Smile
Back to top Go down
pbteg11

PostSubject: Re: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 am

well man im 18 and i just graduated. i love hondas, well actuall any custom car as long as its within limits (no rice lol). im tryin to save the money to boost my teg and buy some better rims then i will be pretty pleased
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

IVE GOT A B SERIES TURBO MANIFOLD IF YOU NEED IT
Back to top Go down
pbteg11

PostSubject: Re: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 pm

not now man i kinda plan on buyin the whole kit that way its just bolt on and tune up lol...but i may have to hit you up on that later lol
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:56 am

OKAY ITS JUST A CHEAPO EBAY MANIFOLD I REALLY JUST WANT IT GONE LOL BUT AS FAR AS KITS GO USUALLY THERES A DOWNFALL TO KIT...USUALLY 99% OF THE TIME WITH EBAY KITS...USUALLY THE OIL LINES AND THE TURBOS GO OUT...WHAT ARE YOU PLANS FOR A KIT AND TUNING AS WELL?
Back to top Go down
pbteg11

PostSubject: Re: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 am

well i don't plan on buying an ebay kit i plan on buying a good kit and i try to do things right the first time so im STILL savin money for a good kit and tuning wise i plan on goin s500 and get polk to do what they can with the stock motor and i plan on ridin on it and slowly buyin parts to actually rebuild for boost so when it blows i might have what i need to get it rebuilt and makin some serious power lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new from pine bluff   new from pine bluff Empty

Back to top Go down

new from pine bluff
Page 1 of 1