LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rock Import Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Headlight restoration...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovemyep3

ilovemyep3

Headlight restoration... Empty
PostSubject: Headlight restoration...   Headlight restoration... EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

So i went to walmart and got the headlight restoration kit made by Turtlewax and it was like $8. I just used it on my headlights and they look brand friggin new now. I really wish i would have thought about taking a before and after pic but it looks nice. Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who has nasty headlights. I think ima hold out on getting new headlights soon hahaha. I kinda like mine now!
Back to top Go down
Dj Plan-A

Dj Plan-A

PostSubject: Re: Headlight restoration...   Headlight restoration... EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Did you use a buffer or just by hands?....I wonder if they work on taillights? scratch
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Headlight restoration...   Headlight restoration... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 am

SHE JUST USED HER HAND AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO KNOW THE BEFORE AND ACTUALLY SEE THE AFTER TO BELIEVE THE RESULTS IT WORKED REALLY WELL....SHE DIDNT HAVE TOO MUCH CAKED ON BULLSHIT BUT THEY LITERALLY DO LOOK BRAND NEW AND AN EXTREME IMPROVMENT FOR NIGHT DRIVING....A MUST FOR EVERYONE WITH NASTY HEADLIGHTS...AND YES ALVIN IM SURE THEY WILL WORK THE SAME ON TAILLIGHTS AS WELL ALL IT DOES IT CLEAN THE PLASTIC/GLASS
Back to top Go down
ilovemyep3

ilovemyep3

PostSubject: Re: Headlight restoration...   Headlight restoration... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:34 am

yea i just used my hands. Its seriously amazing what the difference is. i really wish i would have taken i pic. i dont even want new headlights now lol. it took about an hour to an hour and a half to do but totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headlight restoration...   Headlight restoration... Empty

Back to top Go down

Headlight restoration...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LR Imports :: Technical :: Automotive Discussion-
Jump to: