LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rock Import Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dj Plan-A

Dj Plan-A

What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? Empty
PostSubject: What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?   What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:56 pm

What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? Meet everybody, rep your club if you got one, hang out get to know each other and show off your ride. bounce
Back to top Go down
ckassed

ckassed

PostSubject: Re: What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?   What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 am

when are you looking to do this? Who all will be setting things up so that we have it mapped out? How many people are you looking to show up? Also will it just be a driving around Little Rock or driving around with picking a good spot to take some pics?
Back to top Go down
Dj Plan-A

Dj Plan-A

PostSubject: Re: What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?   What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Right now, im not sure when the date is going to be. I have to plan this out really good and have a good spot to hang out for everybody, im thinking like a business place parking lot. It's basically im trying to put a big ass Honda gathering, for everybody to enjoy and have a blast. And do some kind of trophies for one best honda out there. What you think, I definitely need help on this set up.
Back to top Go down
ckassed

ckassed

PostSubject: Re: What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?   What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Well one trophy will not work, but at the same time you can not even do trophies on till we know the number of people.I know a parking garage in little rock that can hold a much of cars. The down side is no lifted trucks and loud cars will be known.I will see what i can do as in getting other people to come down from other sites in Arkansas.

Right now we need to to find a month,day and will end up eating dinner as a large group. I now the teg will be ready for normal driving again and not have to worry about anything.Back to the trophies for people who do show up and how many we will need. If you count 501 members+ other people I would say for 10 people you need 4 trophies. If we end up with a larger group around 20-40 people then I would say 8-10 trophies.

I think a photo shoot with all the cars would be a great idea and would help put 501's name out more when it comes to posting the pics on other sites.Also Alvin you should join nwaimports.com and come to talk them also...Also you can join arrides.com and see if you can get some of them to come out for it also. Just don't bring my name up on arrides.com I pissed some of them off by calling them arasshole.com lol.

Then after we get that worked out we need to setup places to drive around and chill. I know we could go to the dam, parking garage for pics, walmart parking lot and so on to hang out and take pics. Lets not do the mall again you know the renta cops don't like us taking pics lmao..
Back to top Go down
Dj Plan-A

Dj Plan-A

PostSubject: Re: What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?   What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Well, that actually a good idea about the trophies but it's gonna cost alot for trophies. So one is actually good since it's gonna be free shows. I have to talk to some people about sponsors, from there will see how it goes. I know it's gonna start small from the beginning and hopefully it will get bigger. lets hope its a good turn out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?   What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"? Empty

Back to top Go down

What you think about "LR IMPORT CRUISE AT THE ROCK"?
Page 1 of 1