LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rock Import Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats up Everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJSketch

DJSketch

Whats up Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Whats up Everybody   Whats up Everybody EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 am

Hey all my name is Chris, 26 years old, I drive a 1991 Mazda Miata. Currently replacing the timing belt and water pump on the beast.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

Whats up Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Everybody   Whats up Everybody EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm

WELCOME IVE OWNED 2 MIATAS AND IF I CAN FIND ONE CHEAP ENOUGH ILL GET ANOTHER ONE HAHA
Back to top Go down
Dj Plan-A

Dj Plan-A

Whats up Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Everybody   Whats up Everybody EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Welcome to the site brah!..I see your a dj, what style do you spin? Once again welcome and help spread the word about the site, and if you have any question dont be afraid to shoot.
Back to top Go down
DJSketch

DJSketch

Whats up Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Everybody   Whats up Everybody EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 am

I mostly mix on FL Studio an Virtual DJ, alittle bit of everything but been doin some dubstep lately.
Back to top Go down
Dj Plan-A

Dj Plan-A

Whats up Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Everybody   Whats up Everybody EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm

That's awesome brah, i use virtual dj on certain gig, but not really good at it. I mostly in turntables, like dj battle. still trying to get use to dj software. Maybe you can give me some info on some good easy dj software.
Back to top Go down
DJSketch

DJSketch

Whats up Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Everybody   Whats up Everybody EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Dj Plan-A wrote:
That's awesome brah, i use virtual dj on certain gig, but not really good at it. I mostly in turntables, like dj battle. still trying to get use to dj software. Maybe you can give me some info on some good easy dj software.

In my opinion Virtual DJ is as easy as it gets really, FL Studio was tricky for me to learn to be honest I still feel like I'm always learning something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up Everybody   Whats up Everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up Everybody
Page 1 of 1