LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Welcome to LR Imports
LR Imports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Rock Import Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woody

Woody

ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE? Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE?   ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 am

HEY SPECIAL STEVE IS REMODELING HIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF HANGING ALL THE SHEETROCK. JUST WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE WANTING TO HELP OUT. IF SO JUST CALL ME
Back to top Go down
Dj Plan-A

Dj Plan-A

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE?   ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Im down, It's gotta be weekend.....Is it day or night?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE?   ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 am

USUALLY AROUND 6 AFTER I GET OFF WORK...NO WEEKENDS UNTIL IT GETS CLOSER TO DEADLINE
Back to top Go down
WORPsol

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE?   ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 am

I bit of a trick I was shown when I was down in FL take a wet sponge on all the mud after it has dried up and set. You take the wet sponge and just wipe it down till you smooth-en it out. just a bit of final sanding and you are done. If you are goin to knockdown the walls then you dont have to do the final sanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE?   ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE? Empty

Back to top Go down

ANYONE WANNA HELP REMODELING A HOUSE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LR Imports :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: